Great software is built by great people. At Landbell Software, we enjoy turning our customers into fans – of both, our great software, and our great people.
We are looking for software engineers with passion for both software programming and business knowledge. Are you fluent in English language (verbal and written), and a proactive, responsible team player? Do you have a proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks?
If you would like to work in a relaxed, collaborative, and innovative environment with options for professional international growth, please send your CV and cover letter to HR.LBS@landbellgroup.com.
You fit best to our team, if:
- you have minimum 5 years of proven experience in PHP and frameworks (Laravel, Lumen or Synfony).
- you have minimum 3 years of proven experience in Vue JS
- you have experience with Cloud (Azure, AWS or GC, etc.), DevOps & Pipelines (BitBucket|GitLab or Jenkins).
- are knowledgeable in Docker, GIT, APIs, Unit testing (PHPUnit), Queues, CI/CD.
- you are savvy in software development architecture and principles such as SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, or refactoring.
- Knowledge in Monitoring Tools (Prometheus + Grafana), distributed services and technologies (Kubernetes) and Bash Scripting (Python, Golang or NodeJS) would be a plus.
We offer you:
...to become a member of our international and global-minded team, and of a leading player in a trending and stable market. Enjoy:
- Hybrid working: Enjoy the balance and contribute from our modern office in Alfragide, from any of our international Group hubs, or from a mobile location.
- Extra vacation / company get away days: Our teams enjoy spending time together as well as taking a break. Why not having a meeting on our roof top, or getting sandy feet during a get-together?
- Training and development: We enjoy strong, successful, and happy teams and consider frequent training as well as a transparent career planning a priority.
- Flexible benefits: Configure your personal blend of advantages, including purchasing options for devices and services.