Explore, how Circul8 serves as backbone for each step in circular economy business models:
Collection Logistics Management
Return, take-back, or circular material flows require efficient management of operational chains, accurate tracking of end-to-end material flows, and transparency of all related transactions across all material types and regions.
Circul8® integrates relevant stakeholders and facilitates real-time information exchange while safely handling each collection request from initiation to invoice. Features include:
- Collection order management for businesses or consumers, with or without
registration/authentication, or via electronic interface.
- Management of reverse chain suppliers based on individual workflows as well as routing and
- End-to-end stakeholder messaging services, fulfillment reporting, and document management.
- Mass flow and evidence notes management.
- Various reporting options.
- Sales and purchase invoice documents.
Circul8® comes by default in responsive design, works independently from any enterprise resource
planning system, and provides industry-standard application interfaces to common up and
downstream systems. This allows a quick rollout of solutions which grow with its challenges,
even in fast-paced or complex environments.
Compliance Scheme and Producer Management
Compliance Schemes, also referred to as Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs), are playing a tremendous role in Circular Economy models by building the bridge between regulatory requirements and their actual fulfillment. They manage producers (or importers) by capturing put-on-market volumes, providing collection activities and fulfilment evidence as well as manage related cost in a fair and transparent way.
Circul8® provides all means to efficiently manage and balance producer obligations, and to report obligated volumes as well as fulfillment information to authorities. Circul8® automates reporting for all material streams and actively drives environmental compliance activities based on data intelligence. Features include:
- Registration of producers or importers.
- Capturing of put-on-market volume by material stream and category.
- Management of periods, data submission timelines and workflows.
- Various reporting options and interfaces.
- Sales and purchase invoice documents.
Circul8® gives producers, compliance scheme managers and authorities a wholistic overview to safeguard compliance in the best possible way. The system is integrated with the central Landbell Group legislation and regulatory knowledge management and thus always on cutting edge of all related requirements.
EPR Data Management
In a successful Circular Economy, the right material needs to be at the right time at the right place. This also accounts for the underlying information and data. It is crucial to understand all national legislations, related details of products placed on markets, and various reporting requirements to Compliance Schemes or Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs). Being consistently on top of these aspects can be a huge challenge for producers and importers - but failing to do so is a major risk.
Circul8® provides automated product reporting category assignment, calculation of obligated quantities and compliance cost analysis. The system allows for product and cost optimization through data analysis and scenario planning. Circul8® enables an integrated management of all environmental compliance reporting based on various connectivity options. Features include:
- Control-tower portal with instant overview on environmental data reporting status and
- Upload of sales transaction and product data via customized templates or email ports.
- Automated reminder service and deadline monitoring.
- Report submission tracking - all information from data upload to proof of submission in one
- Analytics options, ranging from volume statistics to what-if-scenarios.
Circul8® is your comprehensive tool to actively manage EPR activities on a multi-product and
multi-national scale. Circul8® merges product and sales data with regulatory compliance information
into a powerful knowledge repository.